FORUMS: list search recent posts

Video artist needs a little DVD Studio Pro assistance by phone

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Walter Miale
Video artist needs a little DVD Studio Pro assistance by phone
on Jan 15, 2008 at 3:09:09 am

I'm helping my wife put together a DVD of her breathtaking ambient video art. I need a bit of help to turn this daunting and time-consuming task into a more manageable chore. Is there anyone out there who might be willing to provide a bit of telephone support, pro bono?

The DVD cover can be seen here:
http://www.greenworldcenter.org/DVDcover.jpg .

My last DVD was Deadly Mistakes? a documentary on catastrophes of American foreign policy. There's info on it here:
http://www.greenworldcenter.org . Click on Deadly Mistakes. Highlights of our other projects can be found by clicking on the Green World Center icon.

You can email me off-list if you like at
info (at) crittertunes (dot) com

Thanks.

Return to posts index

eric pautsch
Re: Video artist needs a little DVD Studio Pro assistance by phone
on Jan 15, 2008 at 5:11:58 am

Well...thats what these discussion groups are for...helping folks get around problems. What is your issue? I'm sure we can get it sorted out. Besides that's how me and others on this forum learn.

So, to be fair, I think it would be appropriate to hear what the issue is first :)

Eric

Return to posts index

Walter Miale
Re: Video artist needs a little DVD Studio Pro assistance by phone
on Jan 15, 2008 at 7:58:21 am

"Well...thats what these discussion groups are for...helping folks get around problems. What is your issue?"

-------Just hoping to expedite the tortuous and time-consuming learning process.

"I'm sure we can get it sorted out. Besides that's how me and others on this forum learn....So, to be fair, I think it would be appropriate to hear what the issue is first :)"

-------OK, please see the previous thread: "DVDSP 101 Question."

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]