FORUMS: list search recent posts

Authoring using Sony DVD Architect Studio 4.5

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
TonyUK
Authoring using Sony DVD Architect Studio 4.5
on Jan 3, 2008 at 4:40:12 pm

I am completely new to DVD Architecture and have tried for literally hours to get a burned DVD containing one 'film'.

I started with two test clips which I want to combine into one using DVD A...

I started trying to use 'Creating a Single-Movie or Title' in the manual but then realised that because I started with two clips I needed to use 'Creating a Menu-Based DVD' - I think.

I've tried various things with no success. When I use 'Preview' only one clip plays.

I would be so grateful if someone can point me in the right direction for a series of simple instructions to accomplish this.

It is so embarrassing because I'm simply not seeing the wood for the trees.

Thank you for any assistance.

Tony Smith

Return to posts index

Susan Rose
Re: Authoring using Sony DVD Architect Studio 4.5
on May 7, 2010 at 5:34:55 pm

I have been having the same problem. When I render my movie in Sony Vegas, it divides the render into 3 or 4 segments. When I put them into Architect, I can't get them to play through as one movie. After each one, the program goes back to the menu. Have you found a solution?

Return to posts index

Tony Smith
on May 7, 2010 at 8:22:22 pm

Hello Susan,

I can well understand your frustration. As you can see, it is over 2 years since I wrote that post and never did get a reply.

The answer to your question is that I did solve the problem after a lot of failures but the explanation is too long to put in a post. I would be very happy to help if you give me your email address. Please let me know. My email address is DOCANDDI@BTINTERNEt.COM

Regards

Tony Smith

Return to posts index

Susan Rose
on May 7, 2010 at 9:14:49 pm

I actually found the answer on a Sony "ask a question" site. It was something I thought I had tried. But I guess I hadn't picked the right choice on the menu. All is well now. Thanks for responding.
Susan

Return to posts index

Tony Smith
on May 8, 2010 at 10:29:52 am

Hi Susan, glad to hear you sorted out the problem. However, would it be possible for you to give me a link to the solution. I worked out two possible solutions and would like to know if there is a 'proper' way to do it. Thanks.

Also, you may be interested in the following site

http://www.learningvegas.com

I found that this site is by far the most useful if you use Vegas Movie Studio, Vegas and DVD Architect. It is not free but you can join monthly or annually. If the latter you get two DVDs, one on VMS and the other on DVDA. These DVDs are not teach you or tutorial types but a series of screencasts showing you how to do things. As a member, if there isn't a screencast to solve your problem you can request one. The site is run by a chap, Gordon White, here in England. I totally recommend it.

Good luck

Tony Smith

Tony Smith

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]