FORUMS: list search recent posts

CS3 Encore...problems creating a second BUILD

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
bill daul
CS3 Encore...problems creating a second BUILD
on Dec 30, 2007 at 9:16:26 am

I was so proud yesterday...created my first DVD. Build worked fine...played the disk in my DVD player on TV...great...saved...went back into create another disk...I assumed pilot error and through the buring it aborted. Then tried again today...had to re-render the sub menu...without problems...then said to create DVD from Current Project...finally got this note below:

Error was unable to complete the operation because of a hardware error (Sense Code 40300). Please contact the hardware manufacturer for more information.

===================

PLEASE note...I can't hit the OK button...so Encore is locked...will have to force quit. IDEAS? How do I go back without going all the way back to a new project...what files can I delete and then re-render?

Also I created a ISO image. What do I do with it? I burned it on a CD...put it in a DVD player and it says it is un-playable disk.

Crap...I was so excited to get it to work correctly THE FIRST TIME...and have failed with everything since...trying to burn more disks.

Can I copy the GOOD disk into a file and then move it to the BURN FOLDER and burn another copy...will that produce a disk I can put into my DVD player and view?

I REALLY want to know how to do another BUILD.

THANKS!!!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]