FORUMS: list search recent posts

dvd studio pro - movie won't simulate under story marker

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
3dmuscle
dvd studio pro - movie won't simulate under story marker
on Apr 16, 2007 at 8:25:39 pm

I thought i could figure this one out by myself but so far no success.

I have a track with 38 short movies and using story markers so i can have the option of playing all or just single movies. My problem is 2 of the movies do not play through the story markers (does not simulate as well), it stays black and only the audio plays. I already tried everything, even rebuilding the track, once it worked but as soon as i exited DVD studio and reopened the file, same problem.

It seems the movies themselves are fine, the marker on the track also works since i can simulate but the story marker accessing that track seems to be the problem

Any help is greatly appreciated

Return to posts index

eric
Re: dvd studio pro - movie won't simulate under story marker
by
on Apr 16, 2007 at 10:36:01 pm

Hi

I've had this problem as well some times as well. Build a disc and it usually works fine. Making a new project usually helps the issue.

Return to posts index

3dmuscle
on Apr 17, 2007 at 1:00:25 pm

Thanks Eric, i will try the rebuild, i really hope it works, it would be a lot of work to redo the trakks and stories

Thanks again

Return to posts index

3dmuscle
on Apr 19, 2007 at 2:40:04 pm

I tried fixing the track but still there was one movie not playing/simulating. I created an image on my harddrive and tested it out and it plays fine, so not sure what the problem is.

thanks

Return to posts index

eric
by
on Apr 19, 2007 at 6:29:54 pm

Did you try moving your tracks in different order in your outline? I usually place my track from the smallest on top to the largest on the bottom and this usually works. I think this is some kind of minor bug that needs fixing up as long as you have a working disc image your good to go.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]