FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD SP project won't load anymore.

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jburkett
DVD SP project won't load anymore.
on Mar 14, 2007 at 9:52:06 pm

I had a project in DVD studio pro for some time with a QT export from Final cut with chapter markers included. Recently I had to re-edit the video in Final cut and export it again and replace the old QT file in DVD SP with the new one. I removed everything in the DVD SP project of the old QT file because every time i tried to burn an error came up on the log that DVD SP was looking for the old QT file. I removed the old QT track that that was all that was left, tried to burn and an error message came up something like "Track #@' is missing," instead of referring to the old QT file. I closed DVD SP and shut down the G5 and my ext. hard drives, turned everything back on and tried to reopen the DVD SP project. But now it won't open. It finishes loading but the message "Updating connections" stays on under the load bar. I spent a lot of time making chapter indexes, menus and such for this project and really dont want to start from scratch. Can anyone help me, Please.

Return to posts index

Danny2007
Re: DVD SP project won't load anymore.
on Mar 15, 2007 at 11:25:15 am

try deleting the DVD SP preferences file from the preferences folder of your library folder - use spotlight if you can't find it.

It's a London thing.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]