FORUMS: list search recent posts

Someone with DVDAfterEdit

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
msacci
Someone with DVDAfterEdit
on Feb 22, 2007 at 4:14:30 am

I have a client that needs a couple of DVD-Rs and all they have is the DLT (DVD-5 w/ CSS checked) I tried to pull the image file with DVDSP and it gave me a invalid file format (or something like that) So if someone has AfterEdit Mastering ed. how much would you charge to burn the 2 DVDs

mike (at) michaelangelodv (dot) com

Return to posts index

lukeny
Re: Someone with DVDAfterEdit
on Feb 23, 2007 at 3:59:23 pm

Even with DVD After Edit this cannot be accomplished. The DLT contains the DDP image. Currently there is no program that will allow you to pull the DDP from the DLT and convert it back to an Image file or to the Video_TS folder. Gear is supposed to put this option in a future release, however with the master having CSS I doubt DVD After Edit will allow you to do anything with it. Your best bet is to try and find a pressed disc of it and remove the CSS (Although I do not condone)and extract the DVD that way.

Hope this helps!

Lucas Fazzary

Premastering Engineer

Return to posts index

eric
by
on Feb 24, 2007 at 4:55:03 am

Lucas

I do this all the time with AfterEdit. In fact it's has a great compare function once the process is complete.

Eric

Return to posts index

lukeny
on Feb 24, 2007 at 4:31:13 pm

Wow I did not realize they have a Mastering Edition. I may have to buy this one. I've been looking for a way on how to get a DLT back to a Video_TS folder. I guess I should say thanks for helping me out! Last I used DVD After Edit was version 1.0. Sorry for the incorrect information.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]