FORUMS: list search recent posts

Question about Motion Menus in DVD Lab Pro

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
R. D. Hamilton
Question about Motion Menus in DVD Lab Pro
on Feb 8, 2007 at 4:00:24 pm

I am made an interactive quiz in DVD Lab Pro. I basically have 40 menus that have questions and 40 menus that have the correct answer if the kid gets it wrong. Everything is working great, however I would like to add animated backgrounds to it. If I put the motion background in my text dissappears. I can then render the motion menu, but all 40 menus that are linked to it get the background from the first rendered one (since they are linked). Is there any way around this without having to render all the menus? It is a very timely process. But if there is no way around it I will just stick with still image backgrounds.

Also, I had audio in the motion menus as well...do you need to render audio if you just use stills?

Thanks!

Return to posts index

George W.
Re: Question about Motion Menus in DVD Lab Pro
on Feb 8, 2007 at 10:22:41 pm

Did you CLONE the menus? Try going Menu/Cloning -- and uncheck "Menu Background Cloning"

Regards,
George

Return to posts index

R. D. Hamilton
on Feb 8, 2007 at 11:17:41 pm

I wanted to clone the menus because I want to make a single background that applies to all of them. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work with motion menus. I guess you have to render them each individually after uncloning them. I am just going to stick with stills because there is no way I have time (or energy) to sit and individually render each one.

Which brings me to another question. Is there a way to set up a batch render of motion menus?

Return to posts index

George W.
on Feb 9, 2007 at 4:54:46 am

I don't know of a Batch Render for motion menus in DLP. When I use them, I usually use my NLE to create the motion menus...

Regards,
George

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]