FORUMS: list search recent posts

problems with audio compression

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
okhio84
problems with audio compression
on Feb 1, 2007 at 11:52:30 pm

hello. I have a problem when making a video for a clients that made a bussiness-party and it's about two hours. When i exported the video from FCP, i had to do it in pieces, because the program didn't let me. every piece was about 3Gb so when i imported it to dvd studio, it said it was going to be about 5.7Gb... incredible, because with 2 "pieces" it sould be plenty, so i tried with compressor and i ended with a 3.86Gb video. i introduced the video and the i had 5.7 Gb... oooh the audio is 1.46Gb... now i know... i changed the audio to mp3 so i fonally had only 120 Mb of audio. i put out the 1.46Gb so it was apart of the video and i imported the 120Mb one......... dvd studio still saying that the audio is 1.46 Gb but anywhere else is 120 Mb. I even cleared the old one and its the same.

Why is this happening??

How can i put the real weight and make a normal 4.7Gb DVD?? you must know that as the video is for serius people, they want near 1000 copies... make double-size DVDs would cost me not even the double, but more.

Thank you

Okhio

Return to posts index

Vincent Rosati
Re: problems with audio compression
on Apr 12, 2007 at 6:17:34 pm

Maybe your DVD authoring software is decompressing the MP3 audio because it's not compatible with the app. Check your authoring software documentation to make sure your audio format is acceptable.
Otherwise, you might need to recompress your video to allow for the size of your audio.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]