FORUMS: list search recent posts

Custom Menu and Title Names in Windows Media Player

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
VideoSandra
Custom Menu and Title Names in Windows Media Player
on Jan 10, 2007 at 8:36:03 pm

Hello Everyone!

This is a post that I put up in the Adobe Encore DVD Forum and the Windows HW/SW Forum, and I was wondering if anyone in this forum could answer my question.

I have a question regarding the DVD and Chapter Names for display in Windows Media Player. I have created dvds, and in the end of the build process, I'll name my DVD, let's say "DVD 1" for this example. Everything works great with the final burn, and when I click on the "My Computer" icon on my computer, I see that "DVD 1" is in my drive. I then open the DVD with Windows Media Player, and it says "Unknown DVD" and all of the chapters are "Title 1, 2, etc..."

Now, when I put in a movie, Windows Media Player says the name of the movie and displays the actual chapters names of the movie, for example "American Beauty" instead of "Unknown DVD" and "Chapter 1, Meet the Family", for instance.

Is there a way that I can name these so that Windows Media Player can show them as well? Or, do you have any suggestions or other references that I can go to? I name the DVD and all of the chapters while I am creating....

Thanks so much in advance!

Sandra Miller
sandra@findyourwhy.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]