FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD Startup Issues

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
JPriest
DVD Startup Issues
on Dec 12, 2006 at 1:54:47 pm

Hello.

I'm using DVD Architect 4 to author a DVD. Everything seems to work fine when I view the DVD inside DVD Architect, but after I burn it (using Clone DVD2) and play it on a DVD player, the disc does not begin at the first menu, it starts on one of the added tracks. I have the first menu selected as the disc start point in DVD Architect and see no reference to the other track starting anywhere. I also tried having a black screen to start and inserted a script to jump to the first menu. No go either.

Any ideas? This is driving me crazy. Thanks much.

Return to posts index

George W.
Re: DVD Startup Issues
on Dec 12, 2006 at 4:41:35 pm

Does it do the same thing in ALL dvd players, or just one particular player? What make/model is the dvd player?

Is it possible that your dvd player is setup to automatically resume from the last time you played that dvd? Some dvd players have a "memory" for the last "x" number of dvd's.

What happens if you hit the menu button on your remote control -- does it go to the menu properly, or does it continue to play?

What happens when you play the dvd on your computer using a software player like WinDVD or PowerDVD?

Regards,
George

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]