FORUMS: list search recent posts

Mac alternative to DVD SP

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Roger BURTON
Mac alternative to DVD SP
on Nov 3, 2006 at 7:33:19 am

Hi chaps ... I have an old version of DVDSP (1.5) and haven't used it for some time ( no dvd building work) but I have a couple of jobs in the pipe-line and thought about upgrading only to find it's impossible ... DVDSP is now part of the FCStudio package with loads of other things that I don't want and can't afford. My questions are ... Is there away around this dilemma ? if not are there any good software packages like DVDSP that work so well with Photoshop and After Effects (don't forget I'm on a Mac so can't look at Encore) I don't need anything too fancy - is it possible that iDVD would do the job ie I don't want any pre-set images and I'd like to be able to burn DVDs that will read in as many machines as possible or shall I stick to DVDSP 1.5 ? ... and if you managed to work your way through that lot you deserve a medal ... best regards Roger

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: Mac alternative to DVD SP
on Nov 3, 2006 at 7:34:11 am

Nope.

Noah

Return to posts index

bouke
on Nov 6, 2006 at 10:20:58 pm

Just stick with 1.5
I still use it for commercial products every now and then.
It can do everything the latest version can, (although i have not found out how to remap colors on menu's)

Bouke

Return to posts index

Roger BURTON
on Nov 6, 2006 at 10:27:55 pm

Thanks Bouke ... I think i'll do just that. I can't imagine, with my minimal requirements, I'll be desperate for many of the newer features. Best regards Roger

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]