FORUMS: list search recent posts

eDVD question

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
BpeteFLA
eDVD question
on Oct 15, 2006 at 1:32:47 am

I've got a project all ready to record to DLT, but I've decided to go back to some of the mixed .wav files and boost them a bit. Which means I'll have to replace the old ones in Encore, transcode, and build the project again.

If I make no other changes to the project, and I name the build folder the same, can I use the existing eDVD files? Or do I have to build the eDVD files all over again?

Thanks!
bpete

Return to posts index

WTS(JManz)
Re: eDVD question
on Oct 15, 2006 at 4:01:28 am

Pete,

As long as you don't change the structure of your dvd--ie you don't change your menus or title sets/chapter marks/and the like, then you should be OK. Try swapping the Video_TS folder you originally created your eDVD project off of with the newly created Video_TS folder (with your wave file substitutions). Just remove or place the original Video_TS folder elsewhere, and place your new one in it's place. If you reopen the original eDVD project it will run off of the newly replaced Video_TS folder (because it doesn't know you swapped it out). Build and simulate the project and see if it works like it did before (it should, but it's a quick way to test it out before sending your disc off for a big run).

Jim

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]