FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD advice needed from kind souls!

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
TzKennedy
DVD advice needed from kind souls!
on Mar 22, 2006 at 2:50:10 pm

Hi All,

I've done a few CD-ROM based projects in the past, but I have a potential opportunity to do a bigger project soon. It will have video footage, as well as a computer-based interactive section (which I plan to create with Director), but the way I see it, it will also run on home DVD players, just showing the video footage. Could you advise me on the most appropriate software for the DVD authoring side of things? It doesn't need to be fancy, but the option of a moving menu background and customised buttons etc would be good. I won't be able to afford a top-end product, but the result will need to look professional, and obviously will need to play reliably on home players. Any advice on software, and potential issues with a cross-platform project like this would be very valuable and much appreciated (I have a meeting coming up this weekend with the client!)

Many thanks in advance,

TzK.

Return to posts index

Aanarav Sareen
Re: DVD advice needed from kind souls!
on Mar 22, 2006 at 8:24:49 pm

I would take a look at Encore DVD and Photoshop Elements. If Encore DVD falls outside your budget, then I would reccomend taking a look at DVD-Lab Pro.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]