DVD Pro Studio, Great, but need quick help

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Todd
DVD Pro Studio, Great, but need quick help
by
on Mar 17, 2006 at 5:23:05 am

Hi,

Recently David Roth Weiss said I should check out this program. It is pretty darn good! I've gotten some great results. I decided to purchase teh full studio version, but I'm so busy working on editing right now that when it comes to producing a great DVD I dont have the time to read and learn too much about it.

Anyways, I added a video to the background that looks good, and it seems like when I burn it it should be a good setup, but it seems to be on top of the text and the buttons. I know, it would seem that there would be a layer stack to where you can send it to the back, but I just figured that would be auto. I burn the DVD, and the buttons appear only if scrolled over...and the text is gone.

Ok, I sound like a dummy...but if I could get some quick hints to what I'm doing wrong I would appreciate it. Also, is there an easy way to have the buttons appear at the end of the video?

Thanks,

Todd

Return to posts index

David Roth Weiss
Re: DVD Pro Studio, Great, but need quick help
on Mar 17, 2006 at 11:11:44 pm

Todd,

I'm glad you like DVD Lab Pro. It has a great reputation, and I know many who use it, but I don't know it well enough to help you. I do know there are several online tutorials on their website, and I hope a power user here will help you.

Good luck,
DRW

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]