Nero, DVD quality loss?

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Todd
Nero, DVD quality loss?
by
on Mar 11, 2006 at 4:36:12 pm

Hey guys,

I have Nerovision and am trying to burn DVD's. I get a crappy loss in quality everytime. When I set it for highest quality, the DVD's end up skipping. The fonts look really bad when I let it burn at automatic quality. What am I doing wrong? BTW...the videos have been rendered uncompressed. What am I doing wrong????

Thanks,

Todd

Return to posts index

David Roth Weiss
Re: Nero, DVD quality loss?
on Mar 11, 2006 at 5:43:29 pm

Todd,

Nerovision is a "giveaway" consumer level product for making DVDs from home videos. If you keep fiddling with it long enough you might be able to coax something from it that is acceptable, if you're lucky. However, since you're studying animation, you really should get yourself some "real" tools for the job and learn how to use them. There are many excellent products on the market for very little dough, and they come with manuals and online help, with which you can actually learn to make proper DVDs. It will be very useful for you to learn the art of DVD creation.

DRW

Return to posts index

Todd
by
on Mar 11, 2006 at 6:57:58 pm

Thanks David,

Your right....I need better software and I really need to start learning this better. What authoring software do you recommend?

Todd

Return to posts index

David Roth Weiss
on Mar 11, 2006 at 7:42:45 pm

Todd,

Check out the demo of this one http://www.mediachance.com/dvdlab/dvdlabpro.html

DRW

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]