FORUMS: list search recent posts

Copy/Sell small run?

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
tegapeth
Copy/Sell small run?
on Feb 2, 2006 at 8:09:26 am

Before I lost my G4 powerbook (I resigned my job) I edited 3 projects in iMovieHD. On each of the projects I set up a frontend menu in idvd and burnt them to dvd-r. I need to make about 20 copies/dupes of each dvd to give the "client" so he can sell them but I don't know the best way to proceed.

Also I'm a little concerned that copies of the dvds will play on others' dvd players (they have played well on several players but a friends philips dvd player wouldn't play them).

Cost would be an important consideration as I originally told the guy I would try to front him a few dvds. Any thoughts and directions to resources that would help me would be much appreciated.

Thankyou

Return to posts index

eric
Re: Copy/Sell small run?
by
on Feb 2, 2006 at 8:56:09 pm

Do a google on DVD services in your area. Where do you live? If your near a good size city it won't be hard to find :)

Good luck

Return to posts index

eric
Re: Copy/Sell small run?
by
on Feb 2, 2006 at 8:59:00 pm

Also the most common reason players skip is beacuse high bitrates. Can you think of re-doing the job and take note of the bitrate your using? Ask question hear any others will be glad to help out.

DVD recordable do have lower compatilbilty issues (no way to get around this) but if you watch your bitarte should should be fine

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]