FORUMS: list search recent posts

Rimage Everest 2

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Turbojoe
Rimage Everest 2
on Jan 25, 2006 at 7:06:17 pm

Hello All,

We are interested in purchasing a dvd automated duplicator. The everest 2 seems to have the best printing option going, Full color thermal printing. Although it is a little pricier than some especially with the automated duplicator. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this machine? I have only been able to find reviews on the primera bravo 2 and most have been bad. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Joe

Director of Broadcast
The Bingham Group

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: Rimage Everest 2
on Jan 26, 2006 at 6:22:27 am

I get my discs printed by cdprintexpress- they use an Everest and it looks as good or better than pro DVDs. You should order a sample from them- it rocks. Tell them I sent ya.

Noah

http://cdprintexpress.com/

Return to posts index

Brent Warwick
on Jan 27, 2006 at 7:57:35 am

We've got the Teac P-55 and it works great. The thing it built like a tank. I've compared identical prints side-by-side with the Everest 2 and I like the Teac better. I think the resolution is a bit better and the color saturation is definitely more impressive. Only costs about $300-$400 more than the Everest 2 right now. I've been told by one sales rep (for the Everest of course) that the Everest is a "superior" machine, but couldn't really say why.

Return to posts index

Turbojoe
on Jan 31, 2006 at 3:27:17 pm

Thanks, I'll be looking into the Teac P-55.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]