FORUMS: list search recent posts

Can I Make a 12 Hour DVD?

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brian Thomas
Can I Make a 12 Hour DVD?
on Jan 12, 2006 at 1:36:43 am

Here is my quandry....corporate event in which certain 1/2 hour video (no audio) is played on video monitors during 12 hour event....I would like to figure out a way in which i can press play once and not have to think about the dvd during the rest of event, i would also would like to make sure there is no lapse (black) as it goes into the loop....suggestions on the best way to accomplish this are greatly appreciated...willing to purchase specific products to get this done...i apologize if there is a ridiculously easy answer for this....but i would love to know...THANK YOU!

Avid Editor
New York City

Return to posts index

eric
Re: Can I Make a 12 Hour DVD?
by
on Jan 12, 2006 at 4:17:30 am

12 hours!! No. you could sync up 2 or 3 DVD players to play one after the other. Maybe get close to 3 hours on one DVD with avg picture quality - depending on what kind of footage your using

Return to posts index

Martin Rose
on Jan 12, 2006 at 4:30:20 am

what about looping back on a still picture or logo

Martin

Return to posts index

eric
by
on Jan 12, 2006 at 5:24:25 am

Oh...im sorry i thought you had 12 hours of video to play. Martin is right...make a looping DVD

Return to posts index

Aanarav Sareen
on Jan 12, 2006 at 11:27:59 pm

Brian,
I am not sure which DVD authoring application you use, but in Adobe Encore, there is something called an 'end point'. I just set the 'end point' of the main video to a logo and then the logo's 'end point' to the video again. You can download a trial version of Encore if you are on the PC.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]