FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD Duplication

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
JulieP
DVD Duplication
on Dec 21, 2005 at 3:57:13 pm

Hi I wonder if you could help me with a problem that I am having (bearing in mind that I am not great with the whole technical jargon). I recently completed a project on final cut express which I am delighted with, I added chapters and exported it to idvd. I then burnt the project and I watched it back on my own dvd player and it seemed perfect. I burnt an extra copy and gave it to someone and he said it sticks in his machine. The problem is though, I have given the master disc to a duplication house and they have printed off a part batch of 200 and while some of them appear to be fine there are a lot of discs coming back with complaints of sticking type glitches on their copies. I have no idea why this is happening when the master seemed fine and there were no errors when I was burning it. The people duplicating it do not seem to understand why the problem is happening either, if anyone could throw some light on why this might be happening I would be so grateful as right now it is a total nightmare! Thanks in advance.

Julie

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: DVD Duplication
on Dec 21, 2005 at 6:33:53 pm

Could be bad media- which brand of DVD-R did you use?

Noah

Return to posts index

David Roth Weiss
Re: DVD Duplication
on Dec 23, 2005 at 8:45:52 pm

Julie,

Could be bit rate is too high. Could be that you didn't encode your audio to AC3. Could be bad media as Noah said. Without knowing exactly what your settings we'd all be guessing.

DRW

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]