FORUMS: list search recent posts

Menu issue in DVD Architect

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
CosmicX
Menu issue in DVD Architect
on Nov 1, 2005 at 12:46:23 am

Hi Everyone, I posted this is in the Sony Vegas forum as well, but I thought I might increase my odds if I posted here as well.

I seem to be having issues with some of my text mask overlay highlights in architect. I'm using DVDA 3.0c, and for some of the the text highlights, the highlights are either too big or too small, as in the highlight is 10pixels compared to the original text being 20 pixels,and so on. so I'm wondering if there is a way to resolve this issue, so that the highlight will match the size of the original text all the time?

This is how I am creating the text buttons: I insert an empty button for most of the menus (then change them to text only and modify the text from there, and choose the text mask overlay option) with the exception of the scene selection menu which automatically generates text and image buttons which I modify the text for.

Any ideas? Other than using yet another program. I've already used a couple of different ones and architect has worked well so far with the exception of this one issue.

Thanks,
Steven

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]