FORUMS: list search recent posts

Menu Problems (Please Help)

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mike Allen
Menu Problems (Please Help)
on Oct 26, 2005 at 5:29:16 pm

I have posted here many times and have tried all of your suggestions but my menus are still pixitated when using DVDSP 3. The problem (as many of you may remember) is that my menus have short bursts of pixilization on them. Other than that, all my videos play perfectly when selected. Everything else that I burn off of the DVD player works perfectly. One of the suggestions that I tried was to adjust the encoder settings in DVDSP prefs. This had no effect. I am using the same workflow that I have been using for years with DVDSP2 of my other computer (G4). I have never experienced any of these problems. DVDSP3 on my G5 is giving me fits. 8 out of 10 DVDs exibit the issue, it does not happen every time. I am using the same media on both computers (verbatim inkjet-hub printable). I have also reinstalled DVDSP3 by the problem presists. I am running out of things to try. I even called customer support but they said they we supporting DVDSP4 now and was not very helpful. Again, the problem only shows up on menus, all video plays perfectly for hours. At this point I am willing to try anything (well almost).

Return to posts index

Borjis
Re: Menu Problems (Please Help)
on Oct 27, 2005 at 4:13:22 pm

motion menus or still frames?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]