FORUMS: list search recent posts

Arcsoft ShowbizDVD - DVD videos automatically run into each other.

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
wbednarz
Arcsoft ShowbizDVD - DVD videos automatically run into each other.
on Oct 22, 2005 at 7:15:29 am

I just created my first DVD of my daughter with Arcsoft ShowbizDVD. I am a complete newbie to this video and dvd authoring stuff.

I put together several videos and added them to the DVD in the Create mode. I also added a few slide shows and submenus. It kind of goes like this:

Main Page
Submenu 1: Prebirth
Video: Wife
Video: Baby Shower
Slideshow: Prebirth
Submenu 2: Birth
Video: Birthday
Submenu 3: Family
Video: Grandma
Video: Grandpa
Video: Uncle
Video: Aunt
Slideshow: Hospital
Slideshow: Home

This is probably more info than necessary, but I provided it for completeness. I did not break any video into chapters. Anyway, I figured that after each video ended the main menu would come up. For example, the user selects Video: Wife from the Submenu: Prebirth. After the video is complete I thought the user would return to the main menu. Instead, the Video: Baby Shower comes starts after Video: Wife ends. When Video: Baby Shower ends then the Slide Show: Prebirth comes up automatically. Even after Slide Show: Prebirth comes up, Video: Birthday automatically starts.

Anyone here know how to make a DVD with Arcsoft Showbiz DVD that allows each video to run independantly (return to main menu after the individual video is complete).

Thanks in advance.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]