FORUMS: list search recent posts

Aggravating Slideshow Errors

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jsd
Aggravating Slideshow Errors
by
on Oct 4, 2005 at 4:51:19 am

My slideshows ignore their end jumps when played back on a regular DVD player (a high-end Samsung and a low-end Sony). The end jump is set in DVDSP to send it back to the Special Features Menu::Production Stills, but on the DVD player when I push skip on the remote control to move between images it sends me to the movie track or the behind-the-scenes track. This happens on the last picture in the sequence. I'll hit skip forward and then it will start playing a different track instead of going to the menu. Sometimes it doubles back and plays the last four tracks and then plays the movie track. But it never goes back to the menu. Also, when it goes to the wrong track like that the DVD player forgets its SPRM 14 variable and all my 16:9 content gets replaced by 4:3 content. I do have the error where the GOP markers on the slideshow are out of whack on build, but I can't figure out how to reposition them, so I just checked "fix illegal markers" in the preferences. Maybe that's what's causing the problem?

Return to posts index

jsd
Re: Aggravating Slideshow Errors
by
on Oct 4, 2005 at 9:50:41 am

Oops, I meant to post this in the DVDSP forum...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]