FORUMS: list search recent posts

preview isn't what burns

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
vickie
preview isn't what burns
on Aug 25, 2005 at 7:03:40 pm

I wrote a message yesterday about my troubles with burning. Well, I got things to burn, and on 2 disks, however, two major problems:

1. When I preview before burning, everything's fine. When I view the burned dvd, certain elements are no longer there, such as an opening graphic with title. Go back to Preview and all's fine.

2. The menu won't work. It won't allow up and downs arrows to scroll thru the menu, or actually, of the 5 menu items, it will up-and-down #1 and #3, but won't go to #2, 4, 5. How am I supposed to set a menu? Same thing--everything is fine in Preview.

I can't keep wasting dvd's like this. I've had to spend almost 10 disks at this point.

HELP!!

Vickie

Return to posts index

David Roth Weiss
Re: preview isn't what burns
on Aug 26, 2005 at 5:19:48 pm

Vickie,

Uh, there are just a few details you left out... No one can help you if you don't tell us what software you're using for authoring and encoding.

And, while mastering the art of DVD creation its a very good idea to use DVD-RW discs to test out your creations so you don't burn coasters...

DRW

Return to posts index

vickie
Re: preview isn't what burns
on Aug 27, 2005 at 3:09:36 am

Oops, you're right. I forgot. I'm currently using iDVD 4, dual G4, 2g ram, 25 or so gb left (120 gb total drive).

Yeah, that would be a good idea to use RW. I should have thought of that.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]