FORUMS: list search recent posts

had it with idvd

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
vickie
had it with idvd
on Aug 25, 2005 at 7:02:57 pm

I have had so much problem with iDVD. It crashed EVERY time I encode or write. I can't even get to the point of being productive. I want another authoring program. What is recommended? I don't have the money for Studio Pro, but if we could keep it to $150 or less, I can probably swing it. It doesn't have to be Professional level, or on the other extreme of trying to be so simple it isn't flexible enough (iDVD), but I just want to make a simple menu, not use themes (which everyone seems to push, but don't let you NOT use them) (iDVD-to a point), let me make my own background and links by just dragging over my files and work on consumer dvd players. Preferably without crashing on every file.

I was looking at Roxio Easy Media Studio something. It looks OK. Does anyone have any experience with this? They had other programs, too, but I'd like to not go to $200 if I can help it.

Thank you very much,
Vickie

Return to posts index

Rich Rubasch
Re: had it with idvd
on Aug 25, 2005 at 11:02:40 pm

If you are serious at all and if you have at least 3 more DVD projects to build then you must get DVD Studio Pro. It is so elegant to use and yet has every feature you might need in the future. Don't sweat the $300 it costs...get it!

Rich Rubasch
Tilt Media

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]