FORUMS: list search recent posts

basics in dvd studio pro

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
shoo2x
basics in dvd studio pro
on Aug 11, 2005 at 6:09:55 pm

dear all might be ridiculous for ya - but I am new to this area....so sorry to bother you with peanuts.could someone answer this questions-plz write down the number of the question when you answer.thanx in advance.

1. what of the following items is not 'seen' as an asset in dvd studio pro?
a.) a photoshp file( .psd) -b.)video(mpeg-2 compression) -c.)menu- d.) .aiff(48 KHz sound file)

2. what kind of compression(extension) must be used for a video in dvd studio pro?
a.) .mpg- b.) .m2v - c.) .mov

3. you can work with dolby 5.1 surround sound in dvd studio pro.what does the .1 stand for?
a.)it's the subwoofer channel, also known as the .1 LFE channel. -b.) it's the first version of dolby 5 surround sound -c.)it's a channel which only emphasis the number 1.

4. can you make a motion menu in dvd studio pro?
a.) no- b.) yes by compositing using after effects or final cut pro -c.) only if your dvd recorder allows it.

5. is it possible to make subtitles when you installed dvd studio pro on your computer?
a.) no you have to buy another program-b.) no way.dvd studio pro does not read subtitles -c.) yes you can use a word processor +import it. -d.) yes,you can use the subtitle stream(s) track in the timeline.

6. what is the advantage of making a track out of a slide show?
a.) you can use markers+make it interactive -b.) there's no advantage -c.)you can use audio- c.) you can use shapes better

7. what sample frequencies for audio must be used in dvd studio pro?
a.) 41 khz-b.) 44khz-c.) 48 khz d.) 11 khz

8. what files can be used for a slide show in dvd studio pro ?
a.) .tiff or jpeg files -b.) any format -c.) .pct or .psd files(photoshop) -d.) it's not possible to make a slide show

9. what does multiplexing mean?
a.) the process of making multiple tracks-b.) the process of making plexiglass dvds -c.) the process of creating the video_TS+ Audio_TS folders -d.) the title of the first DVD

Iranian filmmaker-fiction,documentary-videoclip-commercial

Return to posts index

Kathlyn Lindeboom
Re: basics in dvd studio pro
on Aug 11, 2005 at 6:20:41 pm

Looks like a test to me. You should study and find your own answers if that's the case. You won't learn if people just give you the answers.

Kathlyn Lindeboom
The Mistress of Mmmooooo!

Return to posts index

shoo2x
on Aug 11, 2005 at 6:55:54 pm

dear kathlyn is not a test-thanx anyway....!!!!!!

Return to posts index

Kathlyn Lindeboom
on Aug 11, 2005 at 7:41:29 pm

[shoo2x] "dear kathlyn is not a test-thanx anyway....!!!!!!
"

Well, you'd be surprised at the number of students who come here as an easy way to get their test answers or essay papers written. Sorry, I misread your question. It sure looked like a test.

Kathlyn Lindeboom
The Mistress of Mmmooooo!

Return to posts index

shoo2x
on Aug 11, 2005 at 7:50:10 pm

well I understand. In my case I am just new to this programm like to other programms for visual effects -I am trying to work on my own projects. so far I did directing,script and producing but I try now to edit my films and try also to learn about compositing programmes etc..

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
on Aug 11, 2005 at 9:36:49 pm

Those are all very basic questions you could answer for yourself as you read through the manual. We are here to help with real problems and advanced questions.

Return to posts index

David Roth Weiss
on Aug 12, 2005 at 1:31:45 am

Actually, the fact that its multiple choice, and that all the right answers are among the choices, make it appear as though he already knows the answers anyway. I think its some form of bovine intelligence test...

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
please don't privately email the board leaders asking the same questions....
on Aug 12, 2005 at 4:56:17 am

Please don't waste our time with the same bunch of basic questions you've already asked here. You need to read the manual. If you can't be bothered to spend the time, why should we...

Return to posts index

Jason Casey
Re: please don't privately email the board leaders asking the same questions....
on Aug 12, 2005 at 2:27:33 pm

The answers are c,a,b,a,d,c,a,a,c but not neccesarily in that order.

Return to posts index

eric
Re: please don't privately email the board leaders asking the same questions....
by
on Aug 12, 2005 at 5:43:35 pm

c-a-b-a-d-a-a-c-c

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]