FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD Motion Menu Designs

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bena911
DVD Motion Menu Designs
on Aug 5, 2005 at 11:28:37 pm

Can anybody provide me with a reference site for cool DVD menus. We have just picked up quite a number of sporting DVD projects and may require some assitance with the menu designs and animations.

Return to posts index

Bena911
Re: DVD Motion Menu Designs
on Aug 5, 2005 at 11:44:34 pm

Thanks for that. Greatly appreciated. Have you come across any showreels for DVD motion menus?

Return to posts index

eric
by
on Aug 5, 2005 at 11:54:56 pm

Go down to Block Buster and rent an armfull of titles. Ive got a collection of stills and video captures on disc just to get the juices flowing. In professional design most client will say "I want something like..." so its easy that way. but be creative and fool around with different designs and only use other's to spark some creative ambition.

Return to posts index

eric
by
on Aug 5, 2005 at 11:58:38 pm

Check these guys out...some insane work. I especially like the golf guide:

http://www.limerickstudios.com/html/index.html

Return to posts index

Bena911
on Aug 6, 2005 at 12:06:08 am

There is some nice work in there. Thanks. Hey I noticed some time back that you posted a thread re: multi camera angles. We are working with a number of sporting orginisations and are also using ENCORE 1.5. How did you end up doing your surfing DVD. Did you go ahead with it?

Return to posts index

eric
by
on Aug 6, 2005 at 12:31:22 am

Wow..thanks for remembering. Im still working on it. Im destined to everything myself on this title so its taking a long time. Its been a really bad summer for surf so I still need alot more footage. The menu design is very similar to the golf guide link I gave you. email me some of your designs. Id like to see them. Good Luck!

poweragemedia@yahoo.com

Eric

Return to posts index

Bena911
on Aug 6, 2005 at 8:56:34 pm

I'll shoot you an email next week. I just finished a surfing DVD for a mate of mine here in Australia. We are just about ready to do another title. I will be in touch. Just editing some footage that we shot in the Mentawai Islands.

talk to you soon.

Ben

Return to posts index

Michael Autery
on Aug 8, 2005 at 1:34:03 pm

hI,

We have 120 motion menus for Encore DVD here http://www.dvd-makers.com/

Michael

Regards,
Michael Autery
DVD-Makers.com
200 Encore DVD Motion Menus &
320 DVD Motion Menu Backgrounds download immediately!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]