FORUMS: list search recent posts

am i missing something in the rendering process??

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
kutterup
am i missing something in the rendering process??
on Jun 12, 2005 at 11:46:44 am

i rendered my first real DVD (im use to just burning data disk), now i tried it on 2 other computers and 2 different DVD player (one of them very old) and it seems to work great. now heres were im lost, when i put the file on my flash drive no system at all will read it (looking for codec server). ok so i try the disk that was working on every system and on one of my computers i get the same message (looking for codec sever).
when i put in DVDs from the store i dont have this prob. O i forgot to mention that it does play with realplayer but the audio drags.
when i start autoring DVDs for clients i dont want to do a 2nd rate job, so tell me what is it u think im doing wrong?

Return to posts index

Pierre-Luc
Re: am i missing something in the rendering process??
on Jun 13, 2005 at 1:48:27 pm

What is you authoring program and your software player ?

Pete

Return to posts index

kutterup
Re: am i missing something in the rendering process??
on Jun 14, 2005 at 2:58:34 am

well first i do my mpeg render in vegas 4.0 and from there i put it on my flash drive and the flash doesnt work on any system i try it on (but it did use to work and i dont know what i did different).

now as far as the DVD i take the mpeg that i just made from vegas and pull that into DVD architect. now the DVD works fine on every system ive tried it on but when i tried it on one of my computers i get the "looking for codec sever" (win media player) now if i try it with realplayer it plays but audio is slow and the video looks like its draging a bit.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]