FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sonic Products....

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
James M. Murphy
Sonic Products....
on Jun 5, 2005 at 12:42:31 am

Hey everyone....
We happen to own about 3 different Sonic now Roxio products....Ya I know Roxio kind of puts a damper on Sonic's good name....
However Since we own ReelDVD AND the "lesser" SonicDVDit! SE I'm used to only using the SE product.
Well I actually tried to learn the ReelDVD product and although I'm sure it's more powerful, can their manuals and
tutorials be any more obtuse?
I mean for gosh sakes in SonicDVDit! SE all I gotta do is drag and drop to create a link in a menu...in ReelDVD I'm not even
sure how to create a menu much less make a button on that menu that will do anything....
Is it just me?
Does anyone know of a Dummys guide to Sonics ReelDVD product....their stuff sucks on Ice!
Murph

Sell the Talent you have to communicate effectively through graphics. Use the best tool suited to accomplish the Job.

Return to posts index

David Roth Weiss
Re: Sonic Products....
on Jun 6, 2005 at 5:58:33 am

James,

Everyone I know who uses ReelDVD, including me, has learned by following the tutorials at crazypants.com/~crazypan/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/stillbasics.htm

It takes a while to get REELDVD intially, but once you do you'll understand how DVD menus actually work, and you'll be able to easily figure out how all the other programs actually do there thing. ReelDVD may not be the most all-inclusive authoring software, but it creates DVDs that have few of the compatibility problems that seem to plague other programs.

DRW

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]