FORUMS: list search recent posts

dvd studio pro - fbi warning - how do I insert it? HELP

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matt Goldschmidt
dvd studio pro - fbi warning - how do I insert it? HELP
on May 27, 2005 at 5:54:04 pm

How do I make a stand alone page - befor my menue - that is a fbi warning? I dont understand the Jump to - I got the menue and authoring down, but I just need to know how to make the first play be the fbi (wich will be a final cut movie) be first - then go to the menu, and not return again. HELP

Return to posts index

WTS(JManz)
Re: dvd studio pro - fbi warning - how do I insert it? HELP
on May 27, 2005 at 6:07:06 pm

Add a menu, drag and drop your fbi warning graphic onto it and set it as your background. Check the inspector window on the lower right hand corner and go to the tab that allows you to define the user operations. You can disable which ones of those you like, to prevent the viewer from skipping the viewing of the menu. You would want to set the duration of the 'menu' with your fbi warning for how many seconds you'd like, and set it to time out after one second with the end jump as your original main/first menu. You would want to right click on the fbi menu(to select it in the outline/graphical view upper left) and set it as first play. You can also click on the disc icon on the top of the outline view and select the connections view (middle section) and set the first play there as well.

Jim

Return to posts index

Matt Goldschmidt
Re: dvd studio pro - fbi warning - how do I insert it? HELP
on May 27, 2005 at 7:14:17 pm

thanks dude! you have been a great help

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]