FORUMS: list search recent posts

Anyone need dolly wheels?

COW Forums : Cinematography

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Todd Terry
Anyone need dolly wheels?
on Aug 18, 2017 at 9:49:03 pm

Found these in our studio... was rummaging through some shelves behind the cyc on stage looking for something (which I later found at home... of course), and being a pack rat found all kinds of stuff I had forgotten about through the years.

So, I have this set of dolly wheels that needs a new home. I don't even remember their origins... considering there are three of them I think they probably came on a spider dolly and we removed them for some other usage.

I was about to throw them on eBay but thought I'd first shout at the forum here and see if anyone wanted them. Set of three with four wheels each, set at the usual 90° ... all wheels are like new, bearings still seem smooth. No, they're not going to ride like thousand-dollar Matthews Hot Buttons, but they should still give a very decent dolly. There's no hardware to attach the trucks but that's an easy-enough fix with three bucks and a trip to Home Depot. You could put them on a spider dolly, or even a triangular piece of plywood and they'd ride great... either on real dolly track, or DIY track using cheap electrical conduit or PVC pipe.

If anyone wants them before I put them up for auction, hit me up off forum by email here and offer me a few bucks... I'll probably take it.

Thanks!

T2

fantasticplastic.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]