Animation Software

COW Forums : Cinematography

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andy Proud
Animation Software
on Oct 15, 2016 at 4:34:33 pm
Last Edited By Andy Proud on Oct 15, 2016 at 4:35:28 pm

Hi, what's the easiest way (software) to make this kind of animations

I mean just simple animations which work perfectly especially with pictures and text to make videos that aren't boring. Thanks!

Return to posts index

Nathan Walters
Re: Animation Software
on Oct 15, 2016 at 5:13:39 pm

I would say Adobe After Effects is the software to do these kinds of animations. It's definitely not easy though and takes a very solid foundation in motion graphics. I've done work like this for Coca-Cola, Voya, Delta Airlines, among others, and it took 3-5 days, depending on exactly what the client was wanting.

Nathan Walters
Halo Union Productions
http://www.HaloUnion.com

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
Re: Animation Software
on Oct 18, 2016 at 3:05:07 pm

No question you can do this in AE and most people probably do. I have done stuff like this in Apple Motion, which I find more intuitive and simpler to use than AE, and what can help someone who is inexperienced at this is, in either platform, MotionVFX.com offers a number of very handy plug-ins and pre-built templates that make the cutesy, bouncy, squeezy, stacking effects all pre-done for you, pretty much drag and drop. The labels and graphics too. They also offer clip media element packages, people, cars, houses, etc. so your first step of building up all those items and characters and "props" in Photoshop is eliminated or made much less tedious.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]