FORUMS: list search recent posts

Looking for 3-axis handheld gimbal to stabilize cameras

COW Forums : Cinematography

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jesper Brown
Looking for 3-axis handheld gimbal to stabilize cameras
on Jun 10, 2015 at 12:15:43 pm

Hi,

I am going to produce a documentory fiml and a series of local wedding videos. Now I need a camera stabilization gear that could handle a wide range of cameras like Canon 5D, mirrorless and DSLRs.

Return to posts index

Anthony Johnson
Re: Looking for 3-axis handheld gimbal to stabilize cameras
on Jun 11, 2015 at 8:14:09 am

Maybe you could consider MōVI gimbals. There are three different series designed for different camera sizes.

Return to posts index

Fion Smith
on Jun 11, 2015 at 8:41:03 am

MōVI looks really great while I think there are more other choices in terms of the device size and weight. Ronin M and MOZA gimbal can support the cameras like a7s and canon 5D.

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
on Jun 15, 2015 at 4:34:03 pm

It sounded a little "astro-turf-y" to me as well. Really, you don't need to do that here. You can buy an ad, or you can just say, "hey, we make this thing, what do you think of it?" and get a lot more legitimate interest.

Return to posts index

Susie Sahim
on Jun 11, 2015 at 9:08:27 am

What do you think of this one MOZA Lite: http://www.gudsen.com/moza-lite.html,it is a 3-axis handheld gimbal for mirrorless cameras and DSLRs.

Return to posts index

Todd Terry
on Jun 11, 2015 at 2:53:49 pm

Funny, every now and then there is suddenly a new thread about gimbals, always started by a brand-new user that signed up for the COW that day, or the day before.

The discussion quickly turns to the MOZA, with questions asked about it from also-new just-signed-up users, and then glowing reports about the MOZA, also from new just-signed-up users.

Geez people, we're not stupid.

The MOZA may be a good product, or it might be a piece of junk. But these fake marketing efforts do not bode well for generating good feelings about the company.

Stop doing this.

T2

fantasticplastic.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]