FORUMS: list search recent posts

RE: hero 3 time code question

COW Forums : Cinematography

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nelson May
RE: hero 3 time code question
on Feb 28, 2013 at 4:25:29 pm

Have any of you had to work with a multi camera shoot using hero 3's? I work on sets and see them a lot for stunt work. Anyway I hope you guys can answer a question or two. I don't trust the Hero forums since anyone can post.

I have been reading and know that the wifi remote will allow you to sync the video of all the cameras of a multi camera shoot.

1. Do you have the ability to have a time code window burn on each camera or time code via the camera's internal clock?

2. Have you had any luck running pro mics into the sound jack? Are there any impedance issues or line noise converting from XLR to TRS (1/4 or 1/8 inch)? I know you guys are cinematographers, but I know you are next to sound mixers and have they been able to get clean audio into the camera?

If I am in the wrong forum or you can send me somewhere else please let me know.

Thanks.

MBP 2.4GHz 4MB RAM, 30"cine, MAC PRO 2.6 8 core 6GB RAM, Mbox, Neumann TLM-103, FCP HD 7. Pro Tools 8, Adobe Creative Suite, Reason 3.0, Macromedia Studio, ProAnimator, HVX200 with Firestore v4.0

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]