FORUMS: list search recent posts

best place/country to buy a range of HDSLR filming equipment

COW Forums : Cinematography

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chirag Patel
best place/country to buy a range of HDSLR filming equipment
on Aug 31, 2011 at 8:44:49 am

Hello everyone,
I am looking to buy some good and reliable portable HDSLR filming equipment which is not available on display in my country. Because of which, I am willing to travel and buy such equipment at even a small expo or outlets if any around the world. Private contacts will be highly appreciated.

I want to buy things like the Philip Bloom Pocket Dolly, Kessler Crane, elektraDRIVE ORACLE Controllers for motion control, monitors, viewfinders, pan and tilt head systems, glide/steadicam system
I found Edelkrone online and they seem to have some cool equipment. Any views on Edelkrone?

My request to you all - kindly suggest reliable brand names and most importantly, the best place/country to buy. All under one roof would be awesome, but im not sure if that is a possibility.

thank you all for your time - really appreciate your valuable knowledge.

Chirag from Mumbai, India

Return to posts index

Emre Tufekcioglu
Re: best place/country to buy a range of HDSLR filming equipment
on Aug 31, 2011 at 8:53:40 pm

I would recommend contacting BHphotovideo in New York. They have the largest inventory and selections.

Be warned their customer service is dispassionate but they always deliver on time.

You can order online and and ask them to hold your desired items in will-call for you to pick up.

Good luck.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]