FORUMS: list search recent posts

Starting a Video Company in Nigeria

COW Forums : Cinematography

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
diala chibuikem
Starting a Video Company in Nigeria
on Jul 5, 2011 at 1:09:04 pm

Hi,

I am an aspiring young entreprenuer with a vision to create a wow video company that will surely deliver clients expectations in the area of high net worth events, film documentaries and video film recording. I dont have musch experience in the area of photography and video but I have the money and experience in events management. I also have the clients.

My major challenge is the type of camera to start of with. I want to have very high production and a friend who owns a video editing company suggested Sony Z7. This may be because, I also want to rent the camera's out to movie makers in the Nigeria NOLLYWOOD industry.

I need sound professional advise on which cameras i need to start with, how many of the cameras too.

Best regards

Chibuikem Diala

Return to posts index

grinner hester
Re: Starting a Video Company in Nigeria
on Jul 16, 2011 at 3:55:55 pm

You rmajot challenge will never be what gear to buy. That'll always revolve around your needs and budget and will answer that question on it's own. Your biggest challenge will be getting and keeping clientele. Don't build it thinking they will come. Sir up all the business you can and rent or buy accordingly.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]