FORUMS: list search recent posts

Need to Get Rid of Sony DVCAM Tapes

COW Forums : Cinematography

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Thomas Hughes
Need to Get Rid of Sony DVCAM Tapes
on Oct 15, 2010 at 3:22:47 pm

I have several hundred Sony DVCAM tapes in their cases, 64 min, 94 min, 124 min & 184 min. They're 3-11 years old. They were used as field masters once and I need to get rid of them. They've been in storage and the cases are dusty. How best to get rid of these? Can they be recycled or is there any sort of market for them? Thank you.

Thomas H

Return to posts index

Gail Oshita
Re: Need to Get Rid of Sony DVCAM Tapes
on Oct 23, 2010 at 8:34:30 pm

i need some 94 tapes. please contact me

Return to posts index

Thomas Hughes
Re: Need to Get Rid of Sony DVCAM Tapes
on Oct 28, 2010 at 2:21:39 pm

Hi Gail. I have to get rid of these tapes today. I have to be out of the storage space I'm in by tomorrow afternoon.

I'll sell you as many as you'd like for $1 ea plus FEDEX ground, if you buy 100 or more. Call me on my cell or email me, cell 415-531-4529 or thomas@thomashughesvideo.com. Let me know how many you'd like and what length.

These tapes have been used once and they haven't been cleared, they still have footage on them. The outside case is dusty. That can easily be wiped clean. The tapes inside are flawless.

We can do this with a credit card, and I'll fully guarantee them. If for any reason you're not satisfied with them, return them and I'll credit your credit card minus the shipping.

Thomas H

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]