FORUMS: list search recent posts

Final Year Project

COW Forums : Cinematography

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
lauraITT
Final Year Project
on Sep 11, 2007 at 5:56:53 pm

Hi everyone,
I have to decide on a 4th year project and I was hoping you guys could help, I would like for it to involve film making and editing but it also cant be a dvd, as the budget is tight. I was wondering if you guys had any ideas of how to include film making with something else. An example might be maybe making a film that teaches something and is displayed on some sort of console. I know that I am a bit all over the place trying to describe it, but its early days.
All help is much appreciated
Laura

Return to posts index

Steve Wargo
Fun Fun Fun
on Sep 13, 2007 at 11:32:52 pm

How about a putting a camera on the dashboard of a car (securely mounted, of course) and take a tour through a neighborhood at different times of the day and creating a really cool 3 minute tour piece. AND THEN, go to a junk yard and get a dashboard from a new Mercedes that has a DVD player and show the video on the built in DVD player. If you get the dashboard form a local chop shop, you might even get that pretty cheap.

Or, you could shoot from the handlebars of a motorcycle and then get a front fork assembly from a motorcycle junk yard and put a display where the windshield would go. Or you could get a cockpit from a Navy fighter plane... get it?

I wonder where NASA keeps those old space capsules....Hmmm, anybody got a key for the Smithsonian???

Steve Wargo
Tempe, Arizona
It's a dry heat!

Sony HDCAM F-900 & HDW-2000/1 deck
5 Final Cut Pro systems
Sony HVR-M25 HDV deck

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]