FORUMS: list search recent posts

Beginner lOoking for some advice...

COW Forums : Cinematography

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
samurai soul
Beginner lOoking for some advice...
on May 14, 2007 at 8:30:50 pm

First, let me apologize if i am posting in the incorrect area..I really wasn't sure where to begin posting....

I am currently heavily studying After Effects and Premiere Pro. I finally was able to convince the agents I work for to purchase recording equipment for me...=)

I am looking at about $5k to get started initially...but I have no idea what a camera and a decent setup will actually cost.

Though the use will be mainly for filming virtual property tours for real estate, i want to also be able to use it to make short films. Could anyone give me an idea of what I will essentially need to get started (the basic needs...camera, tripod, media..etc...) and a ballpark figure of cost, or at least point me in the direction of where I can get that info? The camera is most important to me..as it needs to be something that will scale well as my abilities grow.

I am located in Los Angeles, so if someone also knows of a reputable place I can go to check out/purchase the equipment as well, that would also be most welcome..

Thanks again for your time.

"Why take life so seriously? None of us is getting out alive anyway...."

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]