FORUMS: list search recent posts

Lancome Pure Focus

COW Forums : Lighting Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ken Zukin
Lancome Pure Focus
on Jan 30, 2016 at 6:25:57 pm

Expensive magical elixir that comes in a turquoise tube. Great for reducing shiny noses, foreheads, etc. No longer in production. I called Lancome and asked about a worthy replacement. They sent me something and it turned out to be worthless. Anybody have any favorite products that works..??

Return to posts index

Todd Terry
Re: Lancome Pure Focus
on Jan 30, 2016 at 6:58:30 pm

Can't say I've ever heard of that.

Personally when I've had to go the do-it-myself route I've never used anything except translucent powder. When we have makeup artists do it, well, who knows what all voodoo potions they have in their bags full of tricks.... I don't ask.

I will say though that a quick eBay search for "Lancome Pure Focus" yielded 80+ results... might try there.

T2

fantasticplastic.com

Return to posts index

Ken Zukin
Re: Lancome Pure Focus
on Jan 31, 2016 at 9:31:05 pm

Unfortunately the Pure Focus T-Gel has been discontinued: here are a couple of typical comments from the Lancome site:

PLEASE BRING PURE FOCUS T-ZONE POWDER GEL BACK!!!!
I have been using Pure Focus T-Zone Powder Gel for years. It was the only product that helped mask my oil complexion and large pores and made my face look smooth and flawless. This is probably my absolute favorite beauty product and i have always recommended it to all my friends and family. I was is disbelief when I was told that this product had been discontinued. I was recommended other comparable products but none have lived up to Pure Focus T-Zone Powder Gel. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring this product back!!!!!

I am writing about Pure Focus T-Zone Powder Gel, which was one-of-a-kind and the only one on the market. It was a life-saver for those of us with oily skin, especially in hot climates, since it made skin look matte and clean for hours. I was very disappointed and surprised when this unique and winning product was no longer available. The alternative Lancome products are not as good, although the Pure Focus Fluide Hydrantant comes close, at least in winter. Please bring this back.

This product was really amazing. No muss / no fuss. A tube cost about $25 -- good for maybe 100 applications. Went on quickly and instant effect on-camera. Still interested in hearing what others use...

thanks.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]