FORUMS: list search recent posts

Wireless Flash Problem

COW Forums : Lighting Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael Craft
Wireless Flash Problem
on May 16, 2015 at 3:50:54 pm

Hi,

I currently have two IR flash heads with 1/4" female sync ports.

I wish to use my canon 600d to wireless trigger my two heads (interfit exd200) and a speedlite 430ex ii

I wish to use the 'yongnuo rf-603 ii' triggers or similar, but not sure how I can send these through RF to my interfit heads.

Do I just need a correct sync cable that link from the yongnuo receiver to plug into the flash head?

And if so, can someone send me the correct ebay link! As I'm struggling to get my head around this.

Thanks

Return to posts index

Todd Terry
Re: Wireless Flash Problem
on May 16, 2015 at 4:33:52 pm

Hi Michael...

You might get lucky and someone in here has the instant and correct answer for you... I hope they do...

BUT... I don't want you waiting around for advice that might never come, so I'll note that virtually everyone in here does continuous lighting for video/cine use, etc... I can't even remember the last time anyone has said the words "flash" or "strobe" in here... if ever.

So as I said you might get lucky and run across a forum member who also is into that and can help, but you will probably have much better luck if you hit up one of the still photography forums, where strobes are more the norm.

T2

fantasticplastic.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]