FORUMS: list search recent posts

Off-topic, but you're my peeps. Looking for Automobile TV Shows to submit video

COW Forums : Lighting Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ralph Chaney
Off-topic, but you're my peeps. Looking for Automobile TV Shows to submit video
on Apr 19, 2014 at 8:59:57 pm

Greetings,

Sorry for the OT post, but you guys have always seemed well versed in non-lighting topics...
Can you suggest specifics and/or another Cow Forum that would cover my request?

Can anyone suggest how I can find a listing of Automobile Shows/Channels that may want a well produced 10-20 minute segment?

It's about a one-of-a-kind Rolls that was turned in the a hard-top convertible. The biggest hard-top convertible in it's day, done to the most expensive Rolls of that era. Materful job done by a very interesting "coachbuilder".

(Also posted this in "Business and Marketing")

Thanks much!

-Ralph

-> Ralph

Return to posts index

Joseph W. Bourke
Re: Off-topic, but you're my peeps. Looking for Automobile TV Shows to submit video
on Apr 20, 2014 at 3:14:23 pm

How about just a Google search on "automotive tv shows in the us"? I tried it, and it turned up a wiki with dozens of shows, and that was just the first one on the list.

Joe Bourke
Owner/Creative Director
Bourke Media
http://www.bourkemedia.com

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
Re: Off-topic, but you're my peeps. Looking for Automobile TV Shows to submit video
on Apr 21, 2014 at 4:41:40 pm

If you can find COW member "Grinner" Hester, I don't want to speak for him, but this sounds like something he might like to help/advise you with - he's done a lot of independent car videos himself, and has experienced marketing them.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]