FORUMS: list search recent posts

Need lights/sound/maybe camera - for shoot in Orange County, CA next Tues...

COW Forums : Lighting Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bill Davis
Need lights/sound/maybe camera - for shoot in Orange County, CA next Tues...
on Feb 11, 2014 at 1:10:53 am

I know, I should do this in jobs offered - but it came up very last minute and I trust many of you guys after all the years we've been posting together.

I've got a SoCal corporate client that needs a talking head CEO shoot next Tuesday the 18th in Orange County. It's a teleprompter (I'm bringing) for a CEO who can be a wee bit skittish. There will be agency types involved as well - which is why I'm valuing professionalism over price for the gig. I need the "been there, done that a lot" type of team players.

My wife and I will be flying in on Monday for the scout and I'll direct, I could bring gear, but with the hassle of flying, I'd prefer to keep it to carryon - and leave the gear to a good local crew. Shoot, Light. Wireless lav and fixed boom. One corporate office location. I can easily do any or all myself, but I'd rather have one or even two local pros for setup/dial-in and on-set support.

I'd peg the gig as a C-100/300 level thing, but I'm flexible.

Again, if you light great but don't shoot, I can bring a camera and cover that. Same with sound. But would prefer local talent with local gear. (This is, after all, a corporate talking head, not rocket science ; )

Doesn't have to be you - just looking for somebody who personally knows solid pros in the area so I don't have to waste an hour on one of the Crew sites looking at names I don't know.

Regular card day rates top to bottom.

Drop me a line at newvideo *AT* fastq (that's the opposite of slow plus a lower case Q) dot com.

Thanks for reading.

Thanks.

Know someone who teaches video editing in elementary school, high school or college? Tell them to check out http://www.StartEditingNow.com - video editing curriculum complete with licensed practice content.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]