Powerful Programmable Wall Washer/Floodlight just released
To our creative and practical developmental minds here at Fireworks in Light, Inc., there is absolutely NO equal or comparable programmable Wall Washer lighting fixture on the market today that can come close in any way to this product, especially at the offered price. The following are some of the reasons why:
● This is one of our family of developed and produced core products.
● It is a highly attractive, extremely well designed washer light; staggered quadruple rows with diffused/ blended vibrant color output, increased vertically expanded target coverage and maximum wide angle expansion. It is highly efficient and perfectly sized in the most practical manner to offer the highest lighting application versatility.
Click for video of this product:
● After years of engineering, testing and installing many different LED lighting fixtures, we have settled on this best, "cutting-edge" quality, programmable DMX LED lighting design as the foundation for all of our lighting designs/installations. This is the reason why we offer ONLY this one LED light model on our website store because ALL lighting designs that call for RGB (red, green, blue) LED "Wall Washer/Floodlight" lighting can be smoothly implemented by using this highly versatile weatherproof light, either alone, or in subsequent varying quantities (in individual spot applications or in multiples grouped in DMX "daisy chain" fashion). This is the one and ONLY light(s) that we specify in all of our RGB DMX lighting design applications as it's true versatility easily accomplishes every such lighting task that we can possibly ask.
● This is the ONLY such LED DMX 512 light fixture fully assembled, with great pride, here in the USA from the best components available. We FULLY test and perform "in house" service and repair on this and all products that we sell. This is why our warranty can be trusted as opposed to overseas imports that are built for quick sale and short useful life span...our lights are built to last a lifetime and are designed for ease and quickness of service if ever needed. We stock all parts for everything we sell, unlike typical Chinese LED DMX lighting and wireless products for which it is impossible to source parts. Please consider the foregoing warnings carefully before investing in other common types of supposed "similar" products on the market today! This light "sets the bar" as the ultimate quality standard for all such LED/ RGB/ DMX light fixtures.
● The finest quality, highest 1w power, Taiwan produced, "Epistar/Epiled" RGB (red, green blue) LEDs with estimated 50,000+ hours life-span...not cheap, short lived, mainland Chinese made LED copies that are fortunate to last even 500 hours of use whenever we have tested them.
● Two control methods: multiple on-board, pre-programmed, independent scenes automatic control (via back-lit, push button LED digital "membrane"[printed circuit] switch address keypad) as well as external DMX 512 control (requires any type of DMX controller device/interface).
● IP-65 (Ingress Protection) rated for outdoor weatherproof operation (can also be used indoors).
● Produces wide, powerful, dynamic, single, or multi-colored light beams estimated to effective distances of at least 30 meters (90 feet).
● Power consumption: 48w. Finest quality, integrated (on board) power supply with direct AC power cable...no ugly, inconvenient "wall adapter" power supply required.
● 3 pin XLR in/out DMX cables for connection to a controller, wireless DMX transceiver and/or other light fixtures.
● Can be connected to a total of 31 other (32 total) DMX fixtures (more with a DMX repeater/splitter).
● Full, easily adjustable pan/tilt capability...tilts both front to rear, and pans left to right, 180 degrees each direction. NO such other light fixture on the market today can do this. Tremendously versatile! Four mounting holes in base when permanent stability is required. Offers great versatility for high/low angle or side placements.
● This light resolves the problem of excessive heat buildup so common in LED lights and the number one cause of failure. Our innovative light fixture design uses extra cooling fins on the frame's exterior surface to insure against overheating. We also use the most expensive non-silicone heat transfer grease compound which is liberally applied to our aluminum backed main LED printed circuit board as additional insurance against overheating. As a result, we feel this light will perform better and last significantly longer than any light of its kind on the market.
● LED Wall Washer light fixture frame material: high strength, aluminum alloy with baked-on tough paint finish. Base has 4 mounting holes for permanent installations.
● Guided by the rigid standards established by the U.S marine industry, we've added numerous features to protect against water intrusion even in extremely severe environments.
● Tempered 6mm (1/4 inch) safety glass, sealed, front face panel.
● Lighting applications: architectural lighting accents, landscaping, water features, aqua-scapes, amusement parks, casinos, gardens, theaters, DJ type quick set-up lighting, park lighting, churches, mansions, bridges, hotels, shopping centers, theme parks, conference/cultural centers, outdoor stage/event lighting etc., etc..
● Our design specifies individual super sized, highest optical quality LED surrounding lenses that afford the maximum light emission diffusion and concentration at targeted destination point.
● 36 x 1 watt RGB (red, green, blue) light fixture.
● Epistar/Epiled, RGB LEDs with Mean Well brand power supply.
● Input voltage: 100V-256VAC...operating voltage: 24VDC.
● LED current: 320mA (+/-5%).
● Frequency: 50-60Hz.
● Light fixture dimensions: 315mmL x 140mmW x 298mmH (12.29 inchesL x 5.46 inchesW x 11.62inchesH).
● Weight: 3kg (6.6 pounds).
This post is a blatant advertisement and does not belong on this forum. Please remove your post immediately.
San Francisco Bay Area
Agreed... Rick just beat me to the punch.
However I'm sure Ron would be happy to sell you some banner ads, or magazine space.
Fantastic Plastic Entertainment, Inc.
Sorry. How do you delete?
The pretentious ad copy sounds like that of Monster Cables and other Harringtons' /Crutchfield/ skymall type ads.
On the serious side, I was going to ask about just such kinds of variable-color LED lights for wall-washing type work. Though I was going to ask about the LED PAR cans from American DJ. They don't look all that robust or powerful, but they're relatively cheap, so I was curious if people are using them instead of bringing a halogen PAR and a sheaf of gels along.... Seems I never have the gel I need, when I need it, so being able to dial-in a specific color on a LED PAR can is interesting to me. But in terms of quality of light, are these good for using on human skin or only walls?
This entire thread has been removed from the main page. As to how to delete, I think there is no way for you to do that after 30 minutes or so. The poster has probably been banned by the Cow.
San Francisco Bay Area