FORUMS: list search recent posts

IANIRO Redhead Replacement Safty Glass

COW Forums : Lighting Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ben Edwards
IANIRO Redhead Replacement Safty Glass
on Oct 29, 2010 at 12:07:39 pm

Does anyone know where I can get replacement Safety Glass for a Redhead. I looked on the Ianiro Website and they do not list it.

Maybe I should get a Glazier to make some up, does anyone know exactly what type of glass I should use.

Regards,
Ben

Return to posts index

Todd Terry
Re: IANIRO Redhead Replacement Safty Glass
on Oct 29, 2010 at 2:26:55 pm

I'd just contact the company. Surely that's a replaceable part, just likely one they don't list on their website. I've had that happen with numerous parts on numerous things from numerous companies.

I'm willing to bet that just a phone call or email to Ianiro will get you a "Sure, that's part N8792, how many do you need?"

T2

fantasticplastic.com

Return to posts index

Ben Edwards
Re: IANIRO Redhead Replacement Safty Glass
on Oct 29, 2010 at 3:04:45 pm

Todd,

I finally managed to get through (I did try earlier with no luck) and it turns out it is not there lights. They are Iranebeam 800 which are made by Strand (They are Ianiro copies) who I don't think exist any more. I also spoke to a glazier and they say as the glass is only 2mm thick it can not be heat treated/safty glass (whitch starts at 4mm).

Apparently the Ianrio ones have wire mesh not glass. I am going to do some research on how much heat glass can stand but think I simply need a standard 2mm/136mm glass disk.

Regards,
Ben

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]