FORUMS: list search recent posts

LED Lights

COW Forums : Lighting Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dustin Richards
LED Lights
on Feb 2, 2009 at 5:03:41 pm

So I have been using the TL-50 LED light by Switronix, with no problem and with much admiration for the design and functionality. My question is has anyone ever used the lights they compare the TL-50 to in this months eventdv?

The reviewer says that the TL-50 is the closest thing to the perfect on camera light he has yet to find. Has anyone else had experience with the Sony Light and Micro light he talks of in eventdv? Can we compare usage back and forth or are those products just done due to this new product and direction of quality LED lighting being produced nowadays. Respond if you can.

Return to posts index

John Fishback
Re: LED Lights
on Feb 3, 2009 at 5:52:00 pm

It's an interesting product. I checked their site http://www.switronix.com/product_details2.php?cmd=info&id=210
and they will soon have interchangeable led rings for the TL-68 and TL-88 lights that feature 5600k, 3200k, spot and flood options. Simply unscrew one and replace with another.

John

MacPro 8-core 2.8GHz 8 GB RAM OS 10.5.5 QT7.5.5 Kona 3 Dual Cinema 23 ATI Radeon HD 3870
ATTO ExpressSAS R380 RAID Adapter, PDE Enclosure with 8-drive 6TB RAID 5
24" TV-Logic Monitor
Final Cut Studio 2 (up to date)

Pro Tools HD w SYNC IO, Yamaha DM1000, Millennia Media HV-3C, Neumann U87, Schoeps Mk41 mics, Genelec Monitors, PrimaLT ISDN

Return to posts index

dustin richards
Re: LED Lights
on Feb 4, 2009 at 4:56:26 pm

I called them directly before I bought the light and the sales rep Vinny told me that they do have those options already available. looks like this is really what we needed in this economy for our industry.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]