FORUMS: list search recent posts

Deep thanks and sincere gratitude. You folks absolutely ROCK!

COW Forums : Lighting Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael Munkittrick
Deep thanks and sincere gratitude. You folks absolutely ROCK!
on Dec 3, 2005 at 12:05:46 am

Hey (Moo),
I wanted to tell you that I really appreciate all of the response on our lighting line. The critics have been reasonably kind and the distributors are now interested in picking us up as a regularly stocked item, so we

Return to posts index

blueriver
Re: Deep thanks and sincere gratitude. You folks absolutely ROCK!
on Dec 9, 2005 at 8:50:00 am

What's your company name, website etc? I googled "infiniFLO" but there were no hits. Interested to see what you're producing.

Return to posts index

Michael Munkittrick
Re: Deep thanks and sincere gratitude. You folks absolutely ROCK!
on Dec 12, 2005 at 6:25:18 am

My company's name is Spiral Design Studios/DieselVFX/Evolve Media Solutions and our lighting line is manufactured as FLO-lights and infiniFLO Lighting Solutions. We have a distribution deal with two or three places online, but as of today there is no official website because we've not been able to keep up with the demand and having a website for a product that isn't available to sell is kind of like waving a red flag in a bull's face.

Unfortunately, the pace of manufacture is the weak link and we're trying to get it corrected without having to send the work overseas, but it seems like a constant uphill battle. I have a bit of literature in the form of a folder and two or three one-page licks, but we've been too far behind to dedicate much time to the promotion, and considering the fact that the lights are generating only a modest profit I anticipate the need for a lot of word-of-mouth to be our main means of information.

Our goal is to keep the overall cost to performance ratio balanced and the per unit cost under $250 total. Without drastically altering that idea, we're going to have to keep the additional expenses to a minimum until I have secured enough pieces to actually get a few in stock for wider distribution. I'll do my best to get you a PDF when I get in the office on Wednesday.

Michael Munkittrick
Managing Creative Director
Evolve Media Solutions

Forum COWmunity leader for:
Sony DV
Magic Bullet

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]