FORUMS: list search recent posts

Markers Missing after scripting

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kelsey Myers
Markers Missing after scripting
on Feb 12, 2020 at 9:45:50 pm
Last Edited By Kelsey Myers on Feb 12, 2020 at 10:04:27 pm

I'm having this problem arise after getting started on a project. I'm the AE on this feature and the editor and I are working off of two separate drives rather than a shared project.

I've brought in media and imported metadata through an ALE. After doing so I've created subclips from the masters and started to mark action on all the takes. The markers were all set until I started scripting. I haven't been using the ScriptSync itself but instead been manually scripting.

After scripting a scene, I noticed the markers started to disappear on those clips that I had been scripting. I dove in a little deeper to find that it's not only the subclips I've scripted with, but also additional scenes have started to have the markers disappear.

I thought it was only maybe my machine but then when I passed the script on to the editor, they started to disappear on her machine as well. I'm not sure if it even has anything to do with scriptsync at this point but it's where the problem started to arise.

I'm working on 2018.7.1 in a 1920x1080, 23.98 project.

Any ideas of solutions for markers disappearing, I'm happy to troubleshoot. Thank you!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]