FORUMS: list search recent posts

Cant jump to TC

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ludmil Kazakov
Cant jump to TC
on Oct 3, 2019 at 9:29:22 pm

I am trying to enter the TC in the number pad on my keyboard and it doesn't work. I switch users and it does, but I don't have my shortcuts on the new user.. any ideas where I can change the settings for this?

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
Re: Cant jump to TC
on Oct 3, 2019 at 11:03:32 pm

Sounds like corrupt user settings, which can happen. Make a new user and do all your modifications to the settings to get them back to your usual layout.

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

Ludmil Kazakov
on Oct 3, 2019 at 11:20:26 pm

that's what I been reading.. I am so swamped, can't spend the time to change the settings.. never mind the settings, all I need is my keyboard.. any way I can export just the keyboard shortcuts?

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
on Oct 3, 2019 at 11:39:30 pm

Alas, no. They are saved as part of the user settings. I know your pain, it takes me nearly an hour to recreate my settings, I have SO many.

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

Job ter Burg
on Oct 6, 2019 at 7:37:27 pm

You can import your old keyboard into your new settings.
Open MC with the new user active, go to Settings, choose File->Import Settings, choose your old user, select the settings you want to import (like Keyboard).
That said, going from 2018.x to any 2019 version, it would be best to fully rebuild.

Return to posts index

Joseph Fulton
on Oct 11, 2019 at 6:04:52 pm

Make sure you have the Clip or Sequence timecode on the Data Display on the top 1 or 2 rows.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]