FORUMS: list search recent posts

Transcoded Media not working on second system

COW Forums : Avid Media Composer

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Peter Norton
Transcoded Media not working on second system
on May 30, 2018 at 6:16:39 pm

I'm having weird playback issues I've never encountered after switching from one system to another. I transcoded media in MC2018.4 on a MacBook Pro running 10.11.6 onto an external hard drive. The media was XAVC from a Sony FS7 transcoded into DNxHD 145. The media plays fine off the external drive on the system it was transcoded in. It also plays fine on a different MacBook Pro running 10.12.6 and MC2018.3. Where I'm having issues is trying to run it off an ISIS drive on a MacBook Pro running 10.11.6 and MC8.5.2. When playing on that system the media stutters, fast forwards and flashes green frames. It will also flash frame from the previous clip I had loaded in the source monitor. Audio appears to be unaffected. It plays the AMA linked original media the same way, which it shouldn't be able to as the drive with that original footage isn't plugged in.

I'm new to the ISIS/Nexis/Interplay environment, so I figured it may be something to do with that. Or is there some change from 8.x to 2018 that would be causing this. Thanks for any help.

-Pete

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]